Matuzalem contains flavonoids, which are one of the most effective antioxidants of natural origin. These substances, which protect against the effects of free radicals, are obtained from fermented tea leaves. Thanks to the use of unique technology, the flavonoid complex preserves its original composition and acts as a natural component of antioxidative processes in the body.
The flavonoid complex obtained using the unique technology comes from fermented black tea and red wine grapes.
Antioxidants contained in Matuzalem products deactivate free radicals and contribute to the proper function of the immune system.
Black tea flavonoids act against the effects of free radicals, prevent DNA damage and maintain cellular balance.
Flavonoids have a positive effect on the vascular tissue, where they act against atherosclerosis and can reduce the risk of myocardial infarction.
• have a positive effect on the vascular tissue
• reduce the formation of atherosclerotis plaques
• reduce the risk of myocardial infarction and stroke
• protect nerve cells from oxidative damage
• have a positive effect on memory and attention
• have positive effects on neurodegenerative diseases
• affect the absorption of fat and sugars in favour of reduced calorie intake
• promote energy output
• help normalize plasma levels of fats and sugars
• prevent inflammation and oxidative stress
• protect the organism from obesity and type 2 diabetes
• reduce visceral fat